Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 3 and Down 4!

This is my third day at the Martha's Vineyard Holistic Retreat, I've dropped four pounds, and am feeling completely on board. It usually takes me a few days to settle into the drinks and to accept that my health is the top priority for the next few weeks. I guess I can say "I've arrived."

The staff here is really great and so far I've had a colonic on day 1, an alpha spa heat treatment yesterday and today I am ready for my coffee enema. The drinks and soups they make here are great and I'm absorbing all the recipes for when I return home. And for someone who has done this a few times before without attending the retreat, I have to say I'm still learning. Their educational classes are still very informative.

Most importantly, I've also met with Dr. Thomas Redner, an associate of Dr. Roni who does complete blood screening analysis of vitamins, hormones, metals and toxins. This is something I've never had before and am grateful that I will soon have this info available. My blood was taken yesterday and in two weeks we'll have the complete results back and then have a clearer idea of any deficiencies I need to address that will hopefully assist in a better metabolism and more energy.

Before I sign off for my next treatment, I wanted to thank my first follower, John C, for joining in and I will answer your questions when I come back. Happy detoxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment