Thursday, January 7, 2010

Back on Track - Day 6 and Down 7lbs!

I knew it was temporary! And I'm sure yesterday's long walk was a good addition to the mix. I'm planning to continue while I'm in NH. It was a bit busy today as I had planned to return home for a few days and reconnect with my family. I had an ionic foot bath in the morning which is supposed to help detoxify your body by sending a mild electric current through a foot bath. The water can turn various yucky colors which indicate what's going on in your system. When it was over, my water was orange brown, with white foamy stuff and black flecks. The orange indicates toxins in joints, which I hadn't noticed. Brown is liver toxins which I don't doubt! And black flecks indicate heavy metals, which by the way showed up in my preliminary blood results. Interesting.

I packed and left on the 2:30pm boat and arrived home at 6pm, armed with my afternoon juice, a regenicare package, and water. When I got home I made myself a sweet potato, carrot, zucchini, onicn and garlic soup, with curry, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper. It was yummy and very satisfying. Tomorrow's biggest challenge will be Ladies Happy Hour with my friends. I'm thinking seltzer water with lemon or lime will make the cut. I don't know... Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment